Re: known working build environment for building 2.6.0 sparc64?

Hi!

Still no luck.
I have upgraded both my build and run environment to latest sid,
compiled a kernel, and it gives the same error message and Oops
when I try to modprobe any module. I have tried it with iptables_filter
and des.

I suppose Dave is right, and that latest sid should be okay. I can think
of hardware then. Right now I am running memtest from memtester, and
looking for some disk tester utility. Any hints?

My only problem is that since upgrading from sarge to sid there was no
problem with kernel compiles which would make me suspect that the
hardware is also okay. I will set up another test system on another
netra just in case, but I can bet on the result.

This leads to the conclusion that there is no problem at all, and the
modules just load without problem;(