Re: known working build environment for building 2.6.0 sparc64?

2003-10-03, p keltezéssel Ben Collins ezt írta:
> > What is the known working build environment to compile a 2.6.0 sparc64
> > kernel?
>
> Using the latest gcc-3.3 in unstable.

assert(sid==unstable);

Well, how much latest? My current kernel is compiled with a max 2 weeks
old sid, with 3.3.2-0pre3 beeing the gcc version.

Is that version too old or should I suspect some other problem then?
If yes, what?
I am compiling the kernel on the most latestest sid right now in any
case.

More info:

2003-10-03, p keltezéssel David S. Miller ezt írta:
> On 02 Oct 2003 18:50:49 +0200
> Magosányi Árpád <mag@bunuel.tii.matav.hu> wrote:
> >    iptable_filter
> > kernel BUG at arch/sparc64/kernel/module.c:207!
[]