Re: Mozilla Fails to start in Unstable

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 12:00:05 -0400
Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 11:10:47AM -0500, Kent West wrote:
> > When I try starting Moz from a terminal window, I get:
>
> Known problem with mozilla. Try to get the 1.4-2 packages. Maybe they
> are in testing.

Yes, but it's been known for a month or perhaps longer at this point.
I think it's time they fix this.

If you force install the older package, this isn't much of a solution
because it prevents you from doing apt-get updates after that point
in time.  Having this restriction for a couple days is fine, but a
month or so is a bit much.