Kernel Panic when booting 1st Woody CD

Hello,

I am trying to install Debian Woody on my dual-processor SparcStation10.

The CD is well recognized but here is the message I get just after detecting
partitions on my *only one* disk:

Root-NFS: No NFS server available, giving up.

// This sounds curious for an official Woody CD

VFS: Unable to mount root fs via NFS, trying floppy.
floppy0: WARNING disk change called early
VFS: Insert root floppy and press ENTER

// Hoping that de root image is on the CD, I hit ENTER

end-request: I/O error, dev 02:00 (floppy), sector 0
VFS: cannot open root device 02:00

// By the way, no floppy is in the drive...

Press L1-A to return to the boot prom

Have I forgot something ?

Is there anyone to help me ?

Thank you