Re: cannot logon on to sparc as only certain keys work - keys type strange characters - locked out

> Can anyone help or can anyone tell me the command that I can type at the
> lilo prompt to enter perhaps some sort of console that might allow me to log
> in as 'root' and fix my keyboard problem.

At the _silo_ (not lilo :) prompt, type 'linux single'. This will give
you a root login prompt.

I strongly suggest that you install ssh on this machine, and have
another machine around with an ssh client. That way you can login to the
machine in the event this happens again :)

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/