Re: Solaris Debian ?

iudicium ferat <sneex@bellsouth.net> writes:

> Well, do you know where I can get one of:
>
> debian:/usr/share/doc# find / -name gnemul -ls
> debian:/usr/share/doc# find / -name ibcs2 -ls

If you think you need ibcs2 because of instructions in the
(ultralinux?) FAQ, you don't.  [It wasn't clear who maintained that
when I last thought it needed fixing -- anyone know where to send
updates?]

You need to populate /usr/gnemul/solaris from a Solaris distribution.

> Not completely sure what the 'Solaris Sparc' binary
> compatibility package would be called???

Set up the gnemul directory correctly (see fairly recent posts about
that) and just load the `solaris' module.

I doubt that's going to help much with the x86 card, though.