Re: audio cd on ultra 5

> > I'm guessing it's close.  If I do this, I can barely (& I mean brealy)
> > just hear music playing in the background when I crank (& I mean crank) up
> > the speakers.  So we've got to be close.
>
> Probably analog crosstalk.  If you have external speakers, change the
> play.port setting. (0x1 == internal speaker, 0x2 == headphone jack,
> 0x4 == line out jack)  Take a look at the output from 'audioctl -a'.
>
> audioctl -w play.port=0x4

Actually had already tried that.  I had it set that way to not play out
the internal speakers, but still no luck.

Where are you getting this stuff from anyways?  The man page for audioctl
is on the slim side...

Like I said, I'll play with it in a week when I get back.

Thanks for all the help so far!

-Mark

--
Mark T. Valites