New thread -> X1 fun stuff

So, I finally managed to get Debian installed on my Netra X1, I now have a
repeatable problem (well, repeatable in the sense that it happens every other
boot.)  I figured I'd start a new thread, and trim the headers, since I
figure most of the people who were included in the last thread are on one of
these two lists.

For the boot log, please see http://spotted.flounder.net/~adam/boot-log.txt

It seems to happen exactly every other boot.  I've rebooted about 8 times now
and it always boots fine the second time (after crashing.)

--Adam

--
Adam McKenna  <adam@debian.org>  <adam@flounder.net>