frozen install IPX using dhcp

	I installed frozen from floppy on an IPX last night and tried to use the
automatic configuration using dhcp as I am on a cable modem system and dhcp is
their prefered method I use dhcp when I am running Solaris. dhcp failed and I
tried to configure the network from what I know of the configuration but this
also failed. As the system tried to run apt configuration it failed and I was
not able to pick a profile which is what I wanted to do. I installed the dhcp
client package after I rebooted but I would like to rerun the script to pick
profiles of preselected packages is this possible? Thanks for the help

Ron Mathis
rmathis@conwaycorp.net