Re: SUN MONITOR MANUAL WANTED!!

--- Begin Message ---
> I know that the X server for MATROX card will accept a
> sync_on_green option in the MONITOR section of XFREE86config,
> and I have seen "composite" is a valid flag at the end
> of a modeline, but are composite and sync_on_green
> mutually exclusive?

dunno. What I do know is that sync_on_green works with the G200 (XF86
3.3.2 on a PC) and an SGI 20D11 which needs sync on green...

Can't help you with the sun monitor because mine is attached where it
belongs, on an IPC (and the picture quality is just great).

cm.

--
	       christian mock @ home in vienna, austria
  vorerhebungen eingestellt! -> http://www.tahina.priv.at/bincancel/