Re: troubleshooting between X and tcplogd (and icmplogd)

Hi...

> modprobe: can't locate modules fb1
> modprobe: can't locate modules fb2

> Thought doing a chmod on /dev/fb0 was solving the problem,
> It appears that it wasn't :

In general, this is a problem with the modules, IMHO.
You might want to check if you
a) have compiled the modules for /dev/fb0; look for them in the directory
	/lib/modules/<your-kernel-revision>/
b) have to correct something in /etc/conf.modules

I'm sorry I don't know a device which is called fb0- so maybe I'm wrong
at all. And please note, I'm not very familiar with Debian Linux (but
another "brand"), so maybe the pathnames I stated may be incorrect.

--
cya
	ANDI

Mail		A.Jaehnigen@gmx.de			(E-Mail)