Re: Problem in rescue disk for Sun Ultra 1

First, thanks a lot for all the replies.  Yes, I had read somewhere that
Ultra's cannot be booted from floppy, I just can't remember exactly
where.  But the odd thing is, I have already installed Debian/Linux in
this same machine using floppy disks with a set of images from the site
ftp.ecs.msu.edu, and it worked!  It was pre-slink, though, and I think
the images were for testing.  Unfortunately, I was stupid enough to
overwrite the disk a few weeks ago, and so had to try the new images
(without success).  So I assume there is a way since the hardware is
exactly the same.  Does anyone have any idea how?  Many thanks in
advance.

--
Hermano Cabral