Re: dbootstrap segs on install kernel and modules

Since dbootstrap was segging on Install Operating System, I tried using
the sid tftpboot.img instead of the slink version.  It reported that
loop.o was broken, but other than that proceeded to install the
resc1440.img file.  Then it seemed to be installing the drv1440.img file,
but at the very end, it failed with /bin/sed not found.  dbootstrap,
however, seemed to be content anyway with the drivers and moved on to the
next step.

Also, I noticed that Configure the Base system worked on the sid tftp
image but not the slink image.  In slink, Configure base system segs and
restarts dbootstrap as reported earlier.

After all is said and done, the sid tftpboot.img was successful enough to
create a working system that boots from the hard drive.

Jake Griesbach
University of Colorado