Re: Pam module for hylafax

Adarsh V.P wrote:
> i am using hylafax with debian sarge.I can only use the fax
> utilites(sendfax,faxstat,...) while logging in as root.

Just "man faxadduser" can make you happy I guess :)

faxadduser and faxdelusers tools manage the hylafax auth files
	/etc/hylafax/hosts.hfaxd
	/var/spool/hylafax/etc/hosts.hfaxd

You can easily configure it to access it from other hosts.
Ex "faxstat -h myfaxserver". Don't forget to define passwords.
Usernames defaults to the current (unix/linux) user.

I strongly recommend you to read the very usefull HylaFax Handbook
http://www.hylafax.org/content/Handbook

Ch.