Checking PGP signature for DSA from M Muehlenhoff

Hello,

I was wondering why PGP signatures for DSA emails sent to
debian-security-announce were not checked when they came from Moritz
Muehlenhoff while DSA sent by Martin Schulze were checked.

I have found out that the Debian security team keyring (from
http://www.debian.org/security/faq) does not contain his key. Is this an
oversight or do I miss something else (I don't pretend to understand
much about PGP/GPG validation)?

TIA

Fred

PS : please CC me as I am not subscribed to debian-security. Thanks.