tartini (one of the security mirrors) unreliable

Hi all,

tartini.debian.org, one of the three servers providing
security.debian.org seems to have intermittent problems:

Get:1 http://security.debian.org sarge/updates/main Packages [189kB]
Err http://security.debian.org sarge/updates/main Packages
  Connection timed out [IP: 82.94.249.158 80]

This isn't the first time I am seeing this. The host does recover
after a short time, but the problem keeps coming back. I doubt the
problem is on my end, this is from a rack machine with
a triple-redundant connection directly onto Berlin's Level3
backbone and I see no other problems.

Maybe the administrators would be so kind as to investigate the
issue and send an update when it's resolved?

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

remember, half the people you know are below average.