Re: Security fixes for mozilla and firefox in Sarge?

On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 04:55:26AM +0100, Sam Morris wrote:
I think it's up to the package's maintainer to propose that it go into Volatile (if indeed Volatile is a suitable place for it--backports.org seems like a better fit, once it starts hosting packages for Sarge).

IMO, if people really intend for the package to have no security support
in the long term then it should exist only in volatile. I think it is
dangerously irresponsible to ship software we do not intend to support.

Mike Stone