Re: POP3-Server recommendation

Today I like to use courier+postfix+mysql because it's very simple to
configure, but before this I had compiled teepop + ssl and it's a good
choice in my opinion, it was more difficult to presents problems, or
better, I had a problem once when I changed the maildir to another
permission ans the messeges bounced. :)

--
Thiago Ribeiro
Support Analist / Web Developer / Designer