patched 2.4.18 woody kernel image packages

Dear Debian Users,

Due the to delay of security updated debian woody 2.4.18 kernels, I have
applied Simon Heywood's patch to the kernel-source-2.4.18 (ver 14.3) and
am making deb packages available for 386 and 686.

These kernels have been tested to stop the uselib() kernel root exploit.

  http://isec.pl/vulnerabilities/isec-0021-uselib.txt

We hope that this release will help improve the security on systems
presently running version 13.1 of kernel-image-2.4.18.

These kernel packages have been installed and appear to function well, but
they are still rather new and come with no warranty. Feel free to give
them a try, and let me know if you experience any problems.

  http://linux.simple.be/debian/package/

Thanks,
--Brett