Re: woody kernel image

Hi!

* Paul Hink <email@p-hink.de> [050130 21:57]:

> >> They told, there are too much kernels to maintain and droped
> >> 2.4.(18-22) They sugested to use one of the Backports.
> > And of course this is nothing to inform the ordinary users about, is
> > it?
> Just to make sure that there are no misunderstandings: I would be
> really sorry if the information I based my statements upon turned out
> to be wrong.

There is nothing to be sorry about on your side.

> I completely relied upon the correctness of the mails here
> in this thread and did not find it neccessary to search the archives
> myself. Sorry, this might have been a mistake.

In general there is no reason to doubt about information in this list.
And I could fully understand your rage (picked that word from
dictionary, not sure if it is the correct one), if the information it
was based on, was true.

(if this mail sounds a bit snooty, I need to apologize, too. it was not
intended as beeing so ;)

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--