Re: SELinux in debian/sarge

On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 09:30:01PM +1100, Russell Coker wrote:
> dselect, initsctips, and sysv-rc don't matter.  I will put new
> versions of dpkg and sysvinit on my site soon.  Some other people are
> working on coreutils.

I posted an updated version of coreutils (i386 and source) about a week
ago, at "http://people.debian.org/~adric/selinux/coreutils/";.  It's not
currently setup for apt-get (I hope to take care of this in the near
future), so you'll need to download/install it directly.  So far, I
haven't encountered any problems with it on my sid SELinux box.