Re: [meta] Set reply-to to something else?

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005, Vassilii Khachaturov wrote:

> I hope that I am not the only one who writes to the auto-ackers and
> their postmasters that they're using stupid MUAs not honoring
> as well as the other list-control fields as a flags to not auto-respond.

I reply and point out that Unix vacation(1) has been working correctly
with lists for 20 or 30 years and ask why software written in the last
5 years for a certain other OS can't follow a few simple rules :)

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc. email: robert@timetraveller.org, rbrockway@uqconnect.net
deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin