Re: Proposal/suggestion for security team w.r.t. published vulerabilities

On Sun, Jul 18, 2004 at 11:47:38PM -0400, Bradley Alexander wrote:

> On Sunday 18 July 2004 23:11, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> > As you have repeatedly confirmed, the security team is very busy.
>
> Matt,
>
> Is there anything I can do to help? I am a security engineer, but not a
> programmer. Let me know what you need done.

You can help by identifying security vulnerabilities that need to be fixed
in stable, and helping to gather the necessary information to fix them.
Here is some information:

http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-pkgs.en.html#s-bug-security

--
 - mdz