Re: [Fwd: [Bulletins] Apache httpd, strongSwan, Openswan, FreeS/WAN ...]

J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) wrote:

29.06.2004 : Apache httpd 2.0.49 Apache Input Header DoS Vulnerability
http://www.k-otik.net/bugtraq/06292004.Apache.php
That page identifies the issue as CAN-2004-0493 which was fixed in sid's
apache2 2.0.50-1 packages. (Stable is unaffected as it doesn't have apache2
packages)
29.06.2004 : Multiple Products X.509 Certificates Validation Vuln.
http://www.k-otik.net/bugtraq/06292004.X509.php

CAN-2004-0590. This doesn't affect stable (see
http://www.debian.org/security/nonvulns-woody). For sid's openswan it's
been fixed in 2.1.3-1 (see the logs of http://bugs.debian.org/256391). For
sid's freeswan it's been fixed in 2.04-10 (see that package's changelog).

HTH,
Ray
Tks for your answer :)!

I was First anxious, about the topic of the advise and second, about the fact than a external advisory-compagny could inform the user's comunity about such a dommageable thing, for our community :( !

I try to stay awised, and else ask for information around me usually.., but i'm not yet on teh top, to follow BTS and changelogs, sorry :( !

As you don't talk about testing, i suppose, than its out topic, cause indeed she use the last package :) ?

Does it worth, from you to reply them, for the Debian and Appache image.. ?

Thanks a lot

Mi