Re: Blocking email ID's [Was:Unidentified subject!]

Le 12286ième jour après Epoch,
Sanjukta Guha Thakurta écrivait:

> Hello

Hi!

> I am using telnet in IIT bombay. I want to block few e-mail ids in my
> telnet. How to block those id ?

What do you mean exactly by "blocking few email ids in telnet" ? If you want
to disallow some of your users sending mail, or allow only certain users, you
must check your MTA documentation. Exim, Sendmail or other.

Tell us what MTA you are using, it will be more usefull.

--
How do I type "for i in *.dvi do xdvi i done" in a GUI?
(Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc on the intuitiveness of interfaces.)