Re: 2.2.18 exploit, and updating the kernel

On Sun, 17 Mar 2002 13:59:47 +0100
"vdongen" <vdongen@hetisw.nl> wrote:

> most machines nowadays have cdrom players.

Heh, true!
I guess somewhere I got in the habit of downloading the floppies to install rather than .isos.  I think at the time I only had one CDROM and 5 machines and I got really tired of swapping it every time I needed a fresh install.
Either way's viable and it's good to have a multitude of skills.  As long as someone's able to get deb installed (and running), I'd consider it a victory :)

regards

Brad Beck - Linux guru in beta