Re: iptables w/2.4 kernels

Quoting Robert Bartels (rbartels@qx.net):

> I don't see how this can be done if the ftp server doesn't support anonymous
> logins or
> fpx xfers...

For all I know you don't even have to log in to the ftp server...
If you just connect and send a PORT commando, the iptables ftp-connection
tracking will notice this, and will add a rule to accept connections on
the ports specified in the PORT commando..

You only have about 10 or more seconds to connect to the port, before the
rule will expire...

Regards,
sander.