Re[2]: Sendmail DOS

Hello Berend,

  You're right, it's a good question but:
  It *is* Sendmail ;-)
  I will try the features you told me, what do you think of this
  setting, there is 150 PCs behind a 128k leased line.
  O RefuseLA=15
  O MaxDaemonChildren=30
  O ConnectionRateThrottle=2

  I wonder if "ConnectionRateThrottle" will just make the client wait
  or if he will refuse the connection (would be crazy !).

Thanks. JF.