Sendmail DOS

Hello Everybody,

      I've ran Nessus against some servers and it reports me that sendmail
      is vulnerable to a Syn Flood. I've grabbed utilities to test the
      vulnerabilitie and haven't succeed to reproduce the problem.
      I've found no information about this vulnerabilitie.
      Do you know if this is a true problem or just a false report ?

      In my configuration, Sendmail is run as a standalone daemon.
      Should I include it in Xinetd to stop the Problem ?

      Thanks.

--
Best regards,
 Jean-Francois                          mailto:jfjoly@free.fr