Signatures of packages and security-patches

	I've read the Debian GNU/Linux section quickly from this paper
http://razor.bindview.com/publish/papers/os-patch.html which was announced at
the bugtrack mailing list, and have found it quite interesting (will have to
print it in order to read it thoroughly).
	Hopefully, this might let us know how our current model compares against other
distribution/commercial vendors and see how (if) it can be improved. I just
wanted to bring it on to the list in case other people are not aware of it.

	Regards

	Javi