New release of the "Securing Debian Manual" (2.5)

FYI there is a new release of the "Debian Securing Manual" [0] which includes quite
a number of changes [1]. The Manual still needs some review and proof-reading and
might need some sections rewritten yet (specially the configuration checklist [2]
which no longer reflects completely the whole manual).

As always, help to FIX the FIXMEs (over 63) and write the TODOs are always welcome.
I have (yet) over 100 mails to integrate into the howto (last week I integrated
over 500). Kudos go to the people at the debian-security mailing list since a *lot*
of the content is inspired/copied from questions and answers on the list.

Regards

	Javi

[0] http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/securing-debian-howto/index.en.html
[1] http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/securing-debian-howto/ch1.en.html#s-changelog