uninstall "bwnfsd" package error

I got a little problem with the "bwnfsd" package.
I tried to find support both in IRC and on the web, but nothing to do,
so I decided to mail to the mailing list

Well my problem is this:

I installed some time ago the package "bwnfsd", I searched something
to bring up NFSD on my Debian box, I installed nfs-server and
nfs-commmon too. I used the apt-get tool and the testing woody archive:
>> apt-get install bwnfsd

Only after I've installed "bwnfsd" i saw that it was not the software I
was looking for.

So I decided to deinstall "bwnfsd" with the same tool I installed it:
>> apt-get remove bwnfsd

but'when I try to deinstall "bwnfsd" both with "apt-get remove"
and "dpkg --purge" I get always this error:

* I supose it's given through the "pre|post|* script
* of the package "bwnfsd"

The following packages will be REMOVED:
  bwnfsd
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
1 packages not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 127kB will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y
(Reading database ... 29996 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing bwnfsd ...
Stopping BWNFS daemon: dpkg: error processing bwnfsd (--remove):
 subprocess pre-removal script returned error exit status 1
Starting BWNFS daemon: clntudp_create: RPC: Program not registered
dpkg: error while cleaning up:
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 255
 bwnfsd

As it seems "bwnfsd" cannot register itself onto portmap,
in any case portmap is running.

My real problem is that "bwnfsd" is set to remove state in my debian
packaging database and I can't do any dpkg-operation without getting
this error.

How can I definetly remove "bwnfsd", or anyway how can I register
it correctly to my portmap so I don't get this error anymore and
can remove in the right way the package ?

Thank you for support,
Greetings,

Ivo

|   Ivo Marino  --  [eim]   |