RE : Please upload qwtplot3d for me

Hello Gudjon

If I where you, I would separate th eRC bug fix and your attempt to add the symbol file.

I already tryed to add a symbol file for one of my c++ library and it took me a few iteration to fix this symbol file for all debian supporter arch, then I gave up.

so to me, you should
1) remove the symbol for now to fix the RC bugs (we are close to the freeze), then upload the new xxx-6 package to mentors

2) upload xxx-7 to experimental for the symbol fine tunning if you really want to add those files (beware the amount of work requested to maintain this file on all the arch)

See you

Fred

Please upload to mentors once you proceed.