Re: Debconf10: Batch Queuing Systems BoF -- revisited

Michael Hanke <mih@debian.org> writes:

> Unfortunately, I can't attend Debconf this year, but maybe there are
> enough people interested in the topic to have a follow-up BoF to revisit
> the issue.

I'll be at debconf in Managua, and I would certainly attend such a
BoF. I also have some interest in the continuing existence of gridengine
in Debian, since that is what our local clusters use. If there is some
interest I can put an entry into penta (or somebody else is welcome to,
of course).