Re: Sponsorship of gspiceui

Thanks a lot Andreas

On Monday 07 May 2012 23:16:10 Andreas Tille wrote:

> On Mon, May 07, 2012 at 06:08:10PM +0200, Gudjon I. Gudjonsson wrote:

> > The package is committed and uploaded to mentors.debian.net.

> After fixing debian/copyright to latest DEP5 I uploaded the package.

I will use your check feature next time.

> I admit I'm not really happy baout your *.desktop file. Freedesktop.org

> has defined a set of main menu entries. It's a good idea to stick to

> these rather than asking lintian to hide this problem. For the moment I

> did not wanted to be to picky but I would like you to consider

> discussing this (perhaps on debian-mentors) and perhaps change it in

> a future package version.

Well, the pkg-electronics group isn't so happy about the menu entries and if this is changed I will also get complaints. I haven't found any reasonable group for this package. I agree that this should be discussed in some forum but I would prefer not having to do it :)

Regards

Gudjon