RE: [Elmerdiscussion] Re: Debian package for Elmer - Re: ITP: Elmer -- Finite element software for multiphysics problems

Hi,

>> The configure files are tuned by the authors  with the -m64 compilation
>> flag. I have made the package only available for the amd64
>> architectures. Migrating to different architectures and even to i386
>> means patching more the configure system and has to be checked with the
>> authors.

>Ah, I didn't notice this, thanks for the heads-up.  I'll make sure to
>take care of this before uploading.

Actually the configure tries by default to figure out whether your current system is capable of
64 bit. You can force to drop the"-m64" by using the configure option --with-64bits=no.

Regards, Juha