Re: yacas and Mathematics task

On Wed, 12 Nov 2008, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:

It is, however, mathematical software, marginally useful, and it
doesn't have a large footprint, so I wouldn't mind having it as a
mathematics task (this is tasksel we're talking about, right?).

I think we talk about integration into the tasks/mathematics file
of the debian-science source package.  Besides other things this
information will propagate to a debian-science tasksel file, but
it also will become a dependency inside the science-mathematics
metapackage and will be incorporated in the tasks and bugs pages
(which I talked about in the latest announcement).

So considering your evaluation I would vote for a "Suggests" inside
the tasks file.