Re: Announcement: New bugs pages, status of renaming

On Fri, 7 Nov 2008, Egon Willighagen wrote:

A link to [1] will do just fine :)

Ahh, yes.  This is definitely planed.  I also wanted to link from
the tasks pages to the bugs pages somehow indicating the bug status
as well.  But I wanted to gather some comments on my estimation of
the status first.  This finally would imply that I would have to
generate tasks and bugs pages in one run which requires some
restructuring of the scripts - so it is missing for now but will
definitely happen later.  (It would not harm if somebody else wants
to step in and starts coding this faster than me. ;-))

so both packages currently belong to the Chemistry task of Debian
Science.  My guess that the real problem of your question is that
you are missing these packages inside the DebiChem project.

Oh... I thought I saw some emails pass by about categorization of
packages in a wiki... but from the blow I understand that it just has
not been synchronized with [3] ?

Yes.  There is no automatic synchronisation and I'm definitely *not*
qualified to do the work alone because I'm not a chemist and thus
I do not qualify for finding short and pregnant names for the tasks
which can be used as names for possible metapackages etc.

Indeed. BTW, I like the idea of that page.

Which one.  The Wiki page or the tasks page which lists (translated)
descriptions, links etc?

I'm also part of DebiChem, though unfortunately rather dorment in the
last two years... I'll check the discussion asap again, and comment on
it to the debichem ML.

Ahh, that's good to know.  For my perception only Michael and Daniel
formed the team.  Perhaps you are volunteering to maintain the tasks
pages for the moment.  Its a simple editing of debian/control - like
files.  Just ask me if I should add you to CDD Alioth group ...