Re: migration from svn to git

    David> I have migrated sketch, vrr, and bibutils to git. Here a
    David> little script I used.

By the way, if anyone was trying to use my recipe, I missed having the
--author-file option to svn. This meant the author and email were
"bremner-guest <unhelpful hexstring>".  A way to fix this in
postprocessing is given in

     http://www.cs.unb.ca/~bremner/blog/posts/svn_to_git/

But as always, it is better to do things right the first time.

David

P.S. If anybody has one of my packages checked out, now you probably
can't push changes back. Sorry. email me a patch...