Re: Splitting up OpenCascade packages

On Fri, 2008-01-18 at 19:23 +0100, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:
> Le vendredi 18 janvier 2008 à 12:58 -0500, Adam C Powell IV a écrit :
> > Hello Sylvestre,

> > > It is not only a thank you but a suggestion to open a svn repo on alioth
> > > to retrieve all the files in order to checkout quickly the source and
> > > trying to building it ;)
> >
> > Sounds like a good idea.  Would you be able to set up the alioth
> > repository?
> Just applied for a pkg-opencascade project on alioth.
> We should have an answer during the week end.

Terrific!  Thank you.  We can start with my -6 package, but know that
when we first upload we'll need to build with -sa so the .orig.tar.gz is
included in the .changes file.

By the way, have others tried using these packages?  What works, and
what doesn't?  I'm about to post to the OpenCASCADE Forum, so we should
get some testing.  Then on to splitting it up using Jason's scripts.

Will follow up soon with a Salomé update -- it's building now, with a
completed VTK5 "port" (hey, at least it builds :-), but I'm having
trouble running it, nothing opens at all.  See the Salomé forum for
details.

Cheers,
-Adam

Engineering consulting with open source tools
http://www.opennovation.com/