Re: Installing the whole set of scientific packages

In addition to the suggested packages, I think that a debian-science-bibliography would be a must.

You mean "bibliography" as in "use of citations by other disciplines," right? Citation managers and the like?

I would tend to think that debian-science-bibliometrics or debian-science-scientometrics would also be appropriate things... if only there were more DFSG-sane software in those areas available!!!! </cry>

--elijah