LabPlot

¿Has any of you used LabPlot[0]? I am asking because I would like to use it as
an external program to show data from my program (specifically, a Smith chart
and radiation patterns cuts)

If any of you have tested it, please, tell me any commentary you may have.

Regards, Lisandro

[0] http://labplot.sourceforge.net/
--
"In college, I cooked some hot dogs by putting metal forks in each end
of the hot dog and running 120 volts through it. Hot dogs have just enough

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
https://perezmeyer.com.ar/ si es un desafortunado usuario de Speedy