Re: Couple of naive questions

On Thu, 2007-01-04 at 06:27 -0800, Francesco Pietra wrote:
> Yes, writing mathematical formulas with Oo is
> masochistic. This about LaTex is an invitation I take
> to see if I can deal organic chemistry/natural
> products with it. Thank you
>
> francesco pietra

Francesco,

I used to use ochem quite a bit.  It worked so well for me that I even
created a number of macros for it which simplified much of the work for
drawings I needed for my classes.  Unfortunately, , the developer seemed
to drop out of supporting for it.  It may work for you if you understand
how to get it up and running (it relies on Perl).

The fellow may have a web page out there...

Kenward
--
In a completely rational society, the best of us would aspire to be
_teachers_ and the rest of us would have to settle for something less,