Re: SciPy and xplt/gplt/plt issue : a Newbie question

Thanks for the answer.

I'll ask my question on that list. At first, i was afraid it might be
a question of scipy package not containing this or that...

Thanks for the two links and the precision of your answer !

I'll post the answer if i get on from scipy-user list.

P.Saadé