Usertags and debtags

Hi,

I have tagged some ITP/RFP to see what can be done with usertags.

More information about what I have done and what you can do too (at
the bottom of the page):
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianScienceSponsoring

One thing we could use would be standard debtags for the usertags of
the RFP/ITP (hopefully clarifying their handling) that finally could
turn into the actual debtags of the package.  To learn more about
debtags, see: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianScienceClassification

I have not been able to find much about science classification using
http://debtags.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/search.cgi

Does it mean that almost everything has to be done on the science side
of things or that I do not know yet how to use properly this
interface?  Any example?

Best regards,
Frederic Lehobey