Re: Mathematica and Windows

You are right Steffen.  I am moving back to XP as my primary OS.  Good luck to all.  Linux, Debian and GNU are all good ideas that have not actualized into what they could be.  I cannot take months to get my modem to work on my laptop, months to get the CAS to work like I want it to etc..  Both of these are related to the idea of free but of inferior quality.  I don't want to make this a flame but I have spent so many hours trying to make my computer work and am very disappointed.