Re: python matplotlib debian package

 || On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 13:18:48 +0200
 || Andrea De Michele - <demich@df.unipi.it> wrote:

	adm> Ciao Marco,

        Hey dude!! How is the life in Pisa?!

	adm> I was not able to install (dpkg -i pkg-name) your packages
	adm> for some problems in the dependencies.

        Thanks for trying. You should also get python-gd and python-pypaint.

        Anyway, we decided to upload matplotlib-0.82, that works with
        all the backend. There are few issues to fix, I expect to do the
        upload by the end of the week.

        Ciao Ciao

        Marco

--
"I videogiochi non influenzano i bambini. Voglio dire, se Pac-Man avesse
influenzato la nostra generazione, staremmo tutti saltando in sale

"Videogames do not influence kids. I mean, if Pac-Man influenced our
generation, we were all jumping in dark rooms, chomping pills and
listening to electronic repeating music."

Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989