Re: publication quality graphs

Jamie Rollins wrote:
Thanks for the overview, Stuart.  Very useful.  However, I am not having any
luck finding many of the packages you mention in etch; xmggrace, qtiplot, and
pyx in particular don't turn up on a cursory search of packages in etch.  Are
they maybe included in packages under different names?

xmgrace is in package 'grace' or 'grace6', the latter being a development snapshot of a version 6 prerelease, that I mentioned on another thread that I prefer, if I'm not bothered about keeping the data around (the file format isn't stabilised yet, afaict).

--
Neil