Re: python matplotlib debian package

One of the programmers for my group is involved with the upstream maintenance of matplotlib. I will ask him.

Carlo

On Wed, 5 Oct 2005, JD Rogers wrote:

Haha, that was fun. Talk about a quick answer(s). :-)
On a related note, does anyone know the plan for bringing matplotlib
into debian proper? There are still some sites pointing to the
mentors.debian.net site which made me think someone was working on
becoming a maintainer. It took me a few minutes to realize that is an
unofficial debian site.