Re: python matplotlib debian package

Haha, that was fun. Talk about a quick answer(s). :-)
On a related note, does anyone know the plan for bringing matplotlib
into debian proper? There are still some sites pointing to the
mentors.debian.net site which made me think someone was working on
becoming a maintainer. It took me a few minutes to realize that is an
unofficial debian site.